Promote trade and cultural exchange as a platform for the enhancement of strategic links between Australia and Arab countries.
AAISA will achieve this by:
- Developing and fostering interdisciplinary research collaboration between University partners and Universities in the Arab world (and broader Middle East region);
- Conducting regular events with local business communities to develop awareness and understanding of trade relationships between Australia and the Arab world;
- Hosting at least one major event (conference/symposium) per year under the auspices of partners, with several workshops/smaller events held throughout the year;
- Raising awareness of opportunities and pathways for doing business in the Arab world;
- Promoting Australian-Arab relations through trade and education;
- Engaging the academic community, industry, policy makers and the broader community in understanding the Arab world and potential for Australia-Arabic collaboration through public seminars, projects and media opportunities.
AAISA will be focussed through the four elements of its Strategic Framework: